Sunday, July 26, 2015



Sometimes I just gotta say whats on my mind. I just saw a bit ago where Box deleted a artist's files even tho she had permission to convert the files. Box your a asshole. And today I was going thru sims 4 CC and saw some artists allow recoloring BUT ONLY IF YOU UPLOAD TO TSR.WTF?
As the mesher and I give you massive props because I can't do it, but I do recolors. I would think like myself most recolorists give credit to the mesher and thats how it should be. But if your going to allow a recolor it is yes or no not upload them here, at that point it is my recolor of YOUR mesh and I should be able to upload where I want too.
People have to download your mesh, I like to share so noone is making money here, it's done for the love of the game. So if you allow recolors leave it at that. Demand credit and link backs whatever,But don't tell me I have to upload it at TSR. Keep it. I don't need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment